ESPN's new poll

Hey all,

The new ESPN poll "Who has been the most surprising rookie so far" is an
absolute farce. They list;

Elton Brand
Steve Francis
Todd MacCulloch
Shawn Marion
Lamar Odom
Wally Szczerbiak

Absolutely no mention of our rookie of the year candidate who wasn't
even drafted and came from the CBA. Someone who noone had even heard of
as the season was beginning and only knew of him after he had helped the
team to one of their best starts in recent years if not the best.

Lamar Odom, Steve Francis, Elton Brand? Everyone knew what they would
come in and do. For Odom it was to be an all-round solid player who
could average up to 20 per game, Francis was to control the point and
become the next "I"verson and for Brand it was to rebound, play solid
low post defense and to potentially score 15ppg. Now what was Griffin
expected to do? Exactly what he is doing? Of course not. People who even
knew of him expected him to come in and get a lot of DNP coaches
decisions or to be placed on the injured list with some kind of mystery
illness/injury.

Griffin must be the most surprising rookie thus far, no?

Cheers,