Re: Short Note

In a message dated 11/12/99 4:59:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
John.OByrne@boi.ie writes:

<< surely there are plenty of players around who could play the point better
      than Doug OVERHILL!!!! How can this guy even consider himself a point
guard
      when he can't even get 1 assist!!!!! >>

The sad truth is that the way we were shooting on Wednesday it'd have been
hard for a young Bob Cousey to get an assist.  As far as Overton was
concerned it looked to me he was beating his teammates down the floor so
there was no one cutting to the basket.  I actually liked his quickness
getting down the floor and when he gets a chance to blend in I think he can
help.  Maybe then we'll call him Doug OVERDRIVE or OVERACHIEVE which would be
nice.

George