Re: If Kenny's out

> If Kenny Anderson is out for a game I would go with this starting
> lineup;
>
> Center - Potapenko
> Power Forward - Antoine Walker
> Small Forward - Eric Williams
> Shooting Guard - Paul Pierce
> Point Guard - Adrian Griffin
>
> Griffin has shown enough that he can guard point guards defensively
> while also being able to run an offense effectively.

I'm not sure there is evidence that Griffin "has shown enough he can guard
point guards defensively".  In this sense, the debate over who should bring
the ball up on offense is kind of irrelevant. Someone, surely not Antoine,
still has to be able to guard the opposing point guard. Nice thought, though.

Look, for all we know Kenny could play. Actually, I just checked the Herald
and it says he'll give it a go tonight. The article also states that Overton
will play with the starting lineup, eager to improve on his 0 assist average.
<g>

from Celts Notebook/Steve Bulpett:

If Anderson has further trouble, new acquisition Doug Overton would leapfrog
Dana Barros to play with the first group.

``Dana works much better with the second unit and the way they play than the
set-up way (the first team employs),'' Pitino explained.``He's much better in
the open court, much better trapping.''

Cheers,

Joe

****