Re: Bummed

Bottom line:  if we win, Pitino's coaching is great.
I can't understand how the team forgets to move the
ball, and to move all five players on offense, and to
run set plays.  On defense, it's just a matter of
hustle.  Good thing there is another game tomorrow
night.  I expect some PHDs out there tomorrow.

=====