Discouraging

Now that game takes the wind out of my sails.  But why?  Kenny got
hurt.  Toine shot 33% (1 of 6 treys).  And they gave up in the 4th
Quarter (36-18), at home.  Maybe someone who saw the game can give me a
reason to feel better, but it sounds like a reversion to selfish play.
Detroit had 26 assists compared to our 19.  So that is 7 more.  I look
forward to reading a game summary.  I hope this is an aberration and
that the team will mature.  Plus, I see Cheaney has a sprained ankle.
He might have helped on Stackhouse.  I hope that it is not too severe.

Well, I hope the long haul keeps us in there.  But this is a very young
team in need of real leadership.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net