it happens

I don't understand why people are upset about the passing in the last 2 games.  Basically passing is a cerebral skill.  And if the game is tight or your losing on the visitors floor, you're not going to be in a thinking mode.   Plus they were tired on Saturday.  That's were experience and rebounding come into play.  You really don't have to think; you just go get the ball.  Indiana would not have won if we had Fortson.  Who is Doug Overton.

Lance