More optimism

What really excites me about this team is how much better we will be when
Danny Fortson returns at full strength. He still looks like the missing
piece of the puzzle for this team, because better rebounding will take
care of a lot of the problems that plague this team - making it harder
for opponents to come back with second shot opportunities, starting up
the fast break when the halfcourt offense dies, and giving the halfcourt
offense additional shot opportunities.

I also believe that the team is going to continue to improve as the season
progresses, just from further practice and player development. Pitino has
said that his main concern for the present is to continue improving the
offensive and defensive execution; the wins are just icing on the cake.
I think that, barring injuries or major trades, the Celtics will keep
improving their chemistry and we'll see the improvement over the course
of the season of many of our young players.

Alex