Re: Comments on 'Toine

I didn't see the game but my sense of Walker is that
he tends to revert when he gets tired.  I think it
takes a lot of energy to play the disciplined game of
last week, and when guys are tired and playing their
fourth game in five nights (which is as bad as it gets
in the NBA) and that against one of the top teams in
the league in their home opener, the first thing that
goes is your brain.  I'm glad there is a three day
layover until the next game.

=====