Re: Too early

The technology age has allowed us to check all kinds of stats and
possibilities and chances. We just can't factor in luck. We are boys and
boys like to tinker ;) Now women are more logical, so you will wait for the
end to see the inevitable.

At 06:44 PM 11/7/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Isn't it a bit early to be worrying about the playoffs/finals?  It's a
surprise to most that the Celts have started off so well, and we fans are
very happy about it, but couldn't we just enjoy the games and not start
thinking about the end of the season before it's hardly gotten started?