Re: Indiana's new Fieldhouse

In a message dated 11/6/99 12:39:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, awang@mit.edu
writes:

<< And hopefully Griffin can shut
 down Reggie Miller without getting in foul trouble.

This is where we've been lucky so far - we've had reasonable refs.  In some
of the other games the number of fouls called has been ridiculous.  Miller,
the biggest flop artist in the NBA, has taken advantage of this.  Combine
that with the opening of the Pacers' new building and the always frantic
Indiana hoop fans and I think Tommy H will be complaining an awful lot.  I
expect the Pacers to get at least twice the number of free throws as we do
tonight.  We're going to need all 12 players.

George