Re: Way...sometimes you are a jerk!!!

At 09:12 AM 11/6/99 -0500, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>Once you accept the fact that I'm totally evil, these things won't
>bother you.
>Ray

Ray my friend has someone slapped you on the side of the head with a frozen
Linguica ??  If being the list pessimist trips your trigger then fine I
nominate you but try not alienating the majority of the list more and more
each day. I for one enjoy the articles you dig up from out of the Regions
newspapers and I use to at least read your comments regarding the C's but
you have gone from objective criticism to just trying to provoke heat.Too
much Pro Wrestling perhaps? >G< Yes I could just filter your messages or
hit delete but as I said I like reading the articles and would rather not
''Plonk" you. Take what I say with a grain of salt if you wish but at least
think about thinking before typing. Just one mans thoughts and YMMV.Later.Mike