Re: Antoine Puts On The Greatest Boston Choke Performance Since Bill Buckner

I was a little harsh, but it's been drummed into us this season, that
this is a new mature Toine, so watching him revert to his normal form
of last season, drove me to the depths of despair, causing me to lash
out. Pierce has had a few bad games, but thanks to the Anti-Toine:
Griffin, things got smoothed out. Battie also woke out of his funk,
and Pot: 7 assists made like Kareem or Wilt.

Pot has really improved his passing skills.
Ray