RE: On second thought Greg, get off your high horse

I agree, Tim sorry for being so ignorant.  Seeing as how I don't live in NE, what the Hell is wrong with the fans up there for not selling out an opening night?  That makes me very worried.

Still the Hawks not selling out a playoff game back against the Shaq/Penny led Magic, or a MNF game with Deon against Joe and the 49er's, as well as BB playoff games has to make you wonder out load and often.

Sorry Tim to be so wrong at least with respect this last week's attendance.

Also go to ESPN.com and vote for the BG as favorite BB arena, so far it is leading big time. The forum is way down the list, which it always was.  Cool.  Maybe the loss of the ol lady is the reason for the lack of sellouts.  It is just not the same.

Greg