The Nets:wasAll-Star game

The Nyets have too many shooters like last year's Celts, and Don Casey might
be over his head trying to teach Van Horn and friends to care a lick about
defense. That's an overrated team (the kind a Bob Ryan or Peter May would
like), and I've factored in a sweep against them and the Wiz in my own
win-loss projections, for whatever that's worth. I also factored in a sweep of
the LA Flakers, as I assume all of you have. :-)

****