Re: Looking for the Celts on the Net?

: << I thought the Celts were on WEEI, but I can't seem to get through to
: their broadcast and their programing does not list the Celts.
:
:  Anyone who can help this long distant'er pick the Celts on the net?
:
:  I know can tag onto the NBA.COM broadcasts, but I'd like to find the local
: feed ro all games?  >>
:
: Try the AM station in Springfield, MA:  http://www.whynam560.com/

I used WHYN last season, but I've found a much better quality feed
(stereo!) this time around.  It's from WZON out of Bangor, Maine.  Go to:

http://www.connect.net/wbrummet/realaud.html

Click on the NBA link, go to the Celtics section, select RealAudio 2 and
click the Listen button.  Enjoy!

- Rob