Piling On

I have nothing unique to add, but I am loving the upbeat comments from
everyone.  Can you imagine what it must be like to be Adrian Griffin
right now?  It's simply a great middle-class to riches story in the
making.  From knocking around the CBA, never stopping the hard work to
improve your game, believing that your all around abilities will
someday pay off, and suddenly the contract, the pre-season and then
starting the season at center court.  Wow!  There's a guy that can
appreciate what the game is about.  Thanks to whomever for the moniker
of the year:  Yo! Adrian!!  Our newest hero.

Question: do you think the summer leagues with Griffin, McCarty,
Turner, Battie, Pots and Pierce created the attitude and momentum that
is being seen now?  I think it must have helped tremendously.

Gene