Just sent to sportsline.com

Hi folks,

  I just sent the following email to Sportsline.com, and thought you'd
be interested.  Maybe others would like to do similar at their feedback
forum:     http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/feedback/feedback.htm

  Anyone know of other magazine or newspaper or web site email addresses
that I can nag and embarrass about their pathetically low estimates of
the Celtics chances this season?

Jon Mc