No Subject

But I guess it's dangerous to focus on individual performances. One more night
of unselfish team play and I'll be a very happy fan! I also hope the Celts don't
lose focus of how critical it is to crash the boards with Fortson out (even if
their legs may feel tired). The Wiz played well last night in beating Atlanta
and the key starters mostly played under 30 minutes. The Wiz are one of the
Eastern teams I really hope the Celtics will sweep this season. We beat them
pretty regularly last year and match up quite well. The Celts just have to
execute and pass the ball in order to get over 100 points again and make the
Fleet Center fans see things differently from Messrs. Ryan and May.

Frankly, there were actually a lot of flukey opening game results last night, so
the young Celts can't rest on their laurels. What happened against Toronto this
opener is not that different from what happened last year (one team was
overconfident and the other was hungry). We just have to show tonight that there
is more "whup ass" where that came from.

Go Boston!

Joe

*****