Team Play

Looking at some of last night's game headlines:
Pacers survive 39 pts from Marbury's
Allen Iverson couldn't carry the  Sixers
etc.

While we, in Boston, watched a terrific team effort to beat Toronto.
Antoine played within his game for the most part (just one stupid outside
shot with time on the clock and open teammates, and one drive into rush
hour traffic for a stuff by Willis or someone), ditto for Anderson, Griffin
did whatever was needed (solid, with flashes - what a dunk over Davis! I
knew he'd get a bunch of minutes this year), Pots kept Willis & Oakley out
of their range (but needs to work on his hand coordination), 2-3 green
jerseys surrounding every rebound (Griffin, Pierce, Walker almost running
into eachother to grab the glass).  This is *fabulous* play!!  Wondered,
though, if RP should sub Eric Williams for Cheaney. Ellison - solid
contribution, too - how long will he hold up? Wait till Fortson returns.  I
love the depth.  We can stay in the game with anyone, and win on our high
FT%.  And Pierce -- well, thank the leprauchan for holding him till #10.
Adios, Mercer.  This is a TEAM, baby!!

jazzed!

 --Ellie