Re: Prediction List for 1999-2000 Celtics

Hmmm.. I think I had 36 last year...

Now that we got rid of that cancerous moron whose a star to the fans, but really
a messed up headcase who just isn't gutsy enough to do anything that someone
such as Rider or Spree would do is outta here, we've got a real team again. Now
thats tellin` it like I *REALLY* feel about #5.