Re: Mike Szostak: C's Finished Before They Start

What an asshole.  Cheap shots galore and outright
deceit.  Scum filth.  I'd like to see him race Vitaly
down the floor, or be guarded by Dana Barros, I really
would.  This year has really made me hate
sportswriters.  They don't know anything, and they
think it makes them look smart to shit on their own
teams.

=== message truncated ===

=====