Re: how many C's games are televised?

At 09:09 AM 11/2/99 -0500, Mark Estepp wrote:
Is there a source showing which games will not be shown?  Can we be reasonably sure that between both teams being televised most all games will be on?  There is nothing worse than anticipating a game being on in the evening, then going home to find it is not televised!

I saw only one game not televised, Saturday 22 January 2000 @ Charlotte. To check the schedule just point your browser to:
http://www.nba.com/celtics/schedule.html
It lists who the broadcaster is in the far right column.
All games are on FSNE except the one above and these Two following : Tuesday 28 December 1999 @ Sacramento as it is a TNT broadcast and Sunday 12 March 2000 as we host the Sixers  for a NBC broadcast.Hope this helps!! Later.Mike