Tonight's Game

I am so totally pyched for tonight's game.  I would so
love to pay Toronto back for ruining our opening night
-- and I really, REALLY, think that we need some early
victories to get the team's confidence in order and
quiet the Fleet center boobirds.  If we lose to
Toronto, we then have to turn around and play
Washington the very next night at home, and if we lose
there we will really be starting the season in a hole,
with two straight losses including the home opener.
We need that one bad, and it sucks that the schedule
has us opening at home on the second night of a back
to back.  Talk about not getting any love!  But if we
win both these games I will be way psyched.  I expect
that for tonight's game, at least, the offense and
defense will both be better than the last game v.
Washington.  But we have to keep Oakley, Davis, and
Willis off the boards.  Vitaly will be key.  I would
have him concentrate entirely on boxing out Oakley or
Willis.  I don't know why Pitino hired Marty when he
could have brought in another bruiser.  We'll need
some beef out there tonight.  If we get down much by
the fourth, I hope he sits everybody out and conserves
them for tomorrow.  Damn this is the first time in a
long time that I have been worried.

=====