Re: The Proverbial Bad Penny

> Penny is a coachkiller.

Yeah, he has been. I have a feeling that Pitino would be a coach he
couldn't kill though, because Pitino has total control and the big
contract.

> We have our designated scorer.

I don't think the idea of a "designated scorer" is such a good one.
Even Jordan had Pippen to score a considerable amount of points behind
him and we certainly don't have a scorer on the level of Jordan.
Just because you have a top scoring talent (Pierce, I assume?) doesn't
mean that you can't use other scorers - especially if they get their
points in different ways.

> If we're going to trade Kenny and
> Ron for somebody, I'd rather have Jason Kidd or Gary
> Payton or even Stephon Marbury.

Who wouldn't? I'd rather have Tim Duncan and Alonzo Mourning.
None of these guys are available.

Alex