When will trading begin?, Penny Hardaway

With all of this Penny Hardaway trade talk, when can teams officialy make trades again.

Also, this is from Bskball's site:

AGAIN BEWARE WHAT NBC REPORTS- I have a big problem with Petter Vecsey, 1- He is BLANTLY IRRESPONSIBLE, he will say anything that will get you talking about Peter Vecsey. He will drop a bomb, that is unfounded, and then return you to the game, so you'll talk all week about what Peter Vecsey said this weekend..... Penny Hardaway is not going to Boston... listen closely to what he said... John Gabriel has said he needs to have an honest sit down with Penny and his agent.... What he means is he (Gabriel) and the Magic ownership want to hear Penny say he wants to stay in Orlando, and that he wants to be part of the team, if he does not, they want a list of teams he would consider a sign and trade to.... Boston is among three teams I am aware of that have openly suggested they would like Penny in a sign and trade. The other two are Minnesota, and Denver... Denver's offer is a question more than a detailed offer of what they'd give, basically they asked what would you want....... Boston's offer is not offical, nor is Minnesotas again they are more like questions... would so and so be enough, and what are you looking for, we want to make an offer... The Magic are proceeding as though they will keep Penny, none has said he's done..... YET! Also when you here these suggestions about Penny, keep in mind that Penny does not want to play for power coach (one that demands respect, and controls the offense) and he does not want to play point guard, so any deal that would send him somewhere would have to be for him to play the 2 spot.