Re: PENNY

In a message dated 99-05-30 21:11:51 EDT, norine@sover.net writes:

<<  And what has Penny done in the playoff games he's been in?  Disappeared.

No doubt he struggled against the 76ers this year, on that we all agree. On
the other hand Penny has previously played in the both the Conference Finals
as well as the NBA Finals prior to this year. I wouldn't exactly call that
disappearing in the playoffs, would you?

By the way, how many playoff games have Kenny Anderson and Ron Mercer (the
price the C's would have to pay to get this 3-time All Star and former 1st
team All NBA/ Dream Teamer) appeared in?