HARDAWAY? NO WAY!

Why is it everyone wants Penny Hardaway who has been complaining his entire
career about something?  Talented, yes - at least he used to be.
Disappeared in his first playoff series, got a coach fired, he's trouble!
He "could have been a contender" if he'd not been a spoiled brat.  Tell you
what, if Pitinio wants  Hardaway he's even worse than I thought.  We need
some stability - a couple of veterans with some smarts - not another spoiled
brat.

Dorine