From:      Warwick <titans@ihug.com.au> at Internet
Sent:      Sunday, May 30, 1999 6:18 AM
To:      Alex Wang <awang@mit.edu> at Internet
Cc:      celtics@igtc.com at Internet
Subject:      RE: Penny Hardaway

Alex,

You're forgetting the prime reason why we're trading Ron in the first place and
thats because we cant afford to have the three All-Stars on our team, taking out
Ron and adding Penny is NOT solving the problem, it only subtracts it and I
think
that at the moment Penny has less value than Mercer.

Warwick