Re: Penny Hardaway

This trade would set us back two years.  We are already weak at the power
forward/center position.  I can not see giving up Mercer and Battie for
Penny.  They would have to throw in Doleac or Austin.
Penny does not want to play point guard, so why trade Anderson?  Please
say it this is not true!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

On Sat, 29 May 1999 14:19:05 EDT Alex Wang <awang@mit.edu> writes:
>As Ray has reported, in the WEEI interview, Pitino confirmed that he'd
>be interested in a talent like Penny Hardaway.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]