Draft, 2000 Playoffs This is what you NEED to know!!!!!

To many teams have multiple draft picks and I think
the chances are fair that we will end up with one of
them.

I think the Clippers deal for Taylor and Lorenzo for
mercer is looking pretty attractive right now.  Look
for the Celtics to trade Mercer somewhere for a
rebounder and a draft pick.  It would have to be in
the top 15 picks.  Match thoughs picks with teams who
have an above average rebounder and you might be able
to figure it out.  I would like to keep Mercer but I
really don't think we will be able to sign him unless
he tells his agent that he really wants to stay put.

The truth of the matter is Pitino is going to shake
things up again this offseason.  I really don't see us
keeping Dana and Kenny.  I KNOW Rick would really like
to see Damon Jones playing full time backup.

Now lets say we trade Mercer and Kenny together what
does that get us.  We free up some cap room getting
Kenny out, and we would still have Dana and Damon in
the back court.  Not to bad.  Throw in Bowen who a few
teams are really interested in and try to get a player
better than Mercer.  Even if you had to make the trade
Mercer, Battie, and Kenny.  Wouldn't it be worth it to
get a player better than all three of them.  I know
the cap really gets things confused but could a team
like Seatle who is going to loose Payton turn down a
deal like this to get a new starting point guard and
really tough presence inside to replace Baker who we
would take, and Ron Mercer.  In that deal I would want
Baker, a first rounder, and someone else with a short
contract.  That would give us Vitaly, Baker, Walker,
Pierce, and Dana starting.  I would bet anything Baker
will be in shape for next season.  This trade could
actually happen.  Its fair both teams get something.
Seatle gets stable and the Celtics improve by getting
a real power forward that can help Vitaly rebound.
And I would bet with the last player in the Seatle
deal we could come pretty close on the cap numbers.
Think about it Rick.
===
THE RULES HAVE CHANGED
Earn $20 a month or more just for surfing the web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AWL698