Re: More On Pitino Interview

Well, IMHO, it seems that Pitino is posturing for contract talks just like
he did with Walker. If he questions all of Ron's good points publicly,
what's Ron going to think during contract negotiations? How is he going to
justify a big contract demand?

We all know that Pitino says one thing and usually means another, so it
seems a little odd that he would be so blatant about trading Mercer and
actually go through with it. In fact, from this interview, we could
speculate that Pitino is thinking of trading Walker. But who knows for sure?

Rich D.

P.S. Go Larry!