Re: Chuck Daily Steps Down In Orlando

This is very interesting considering the Orlando owner is getting ready to
deal Shine-y Penny Hardaway. Does this mean that Whine-y, Shine-y Penny
gets his way? Just yesterday the owner was quoted as saying, "I'm not even
sure who he's mad at anymore." He was referring to Hardaway's unending
disgruntlement. He mentioned that he'll help him get a trade if that's what
he wants. I guess this changes things. It really is a players' league.

TJL