Walker Trade

I think we should trade Antoine Walker to the Vancouver Grizzlies for their
number 2 pick.  Since we are probably going to lose our number 8 pick to
Cleveland, we should at least try to get a first round pick. They need
someone like Walker, and we need their number 2 pick. Grizzlies already have
Bryant Reeves, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, and Mike Bibby. Walker would be a nice
addition to their team.
	We already have seen that we can win without Walker. In fact, when
Walker was injured in the late part of the 1998-99 season, the rest of the
Celtics did better, and we actually started winning. Since Walker is unable
to take those horrible shots that he usually does, it means that people like
Pierce, Barros, and Mercer will able to take shots that actually have chances
of going in. This leads to more scoring, and hence more victories.
	The number 2 pick can give us a nice point guard, such Steve Francis
of Maryland. Kenny Anderson is not the solution to Pitino's problems. If we
can actually get a decent point guard, we will have a chance to go to the
playoffs. We can probably get some other decent player for Anderson in an
off-season trade. If we can actually work something up with Vancouver, we
should have a good team next year.

			Big Major