Re: And the question is ...

We still need another big body to be able to compete with the big boys.
I think the point guard situation will work it self out.  We need a
banging 6 "10" or "11" guy who can play center and power forward .  As of
now, we only have one player who has those tools.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>>Indiana is up 3-0 on Philly.  And the question is, Is Indiana
>rounding
>>into top form, or is Philly just a level below?  Surely Bird would
>not
>>be able to outcoarch Brown.  Me, I'd still rather be a Celtic than a
>>76er.  I think we will pass them next year.
>>--
>>Bentz
>>bocelts@usit.net

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]