season ticket upgrade

Hi to all,
I am a sometimes contributor to your list,
enjoying the knowledgable banter.  thanx.
I am looking for season ticket upgrade
experiences from season ticket holders.  I
have kinda lousy seats, and tried to upgrade
last year, but couldn't.  I was told the
seniority list wouldn't let me move up yet.
Maybe next year they said.

Well I got my invoice for renewal, they have no
problem getting that out quickly.  They attached
a little memo saying that due to "anticipated
heavy sales of season ticket seats, upgrades
would be limited."  Goes to show what I know.
After last season I thought floor seats would be
available.  Maybe everyone really likes a loser.
That's the only explanation that comes to my mind.

So, if anyone has HELPFUL advice, ( yeah, I know, I
am a sitting duck in this group asking for advice),
please send me you thoughts.  thanx, john ;~)