Heresy

This is a heresy:

> Still, given the choice between NBC's current darlings and the Jazz, >I'd rather see Shaq and Kobe win the West. I just don't want to see >basketball games decided by dirty tricks and inept/corrupt officiating.

The first heresy:  You would rather see the Lakers win?  That is at
least stoning to death if not death by at the stake by fire.

The second heresy:  What do you mean about officiating?  Like the
officials ever call Shaq for walking, charges, or 1/10th of his fouls.
Come on, the Lakers get all the calls.

I guess dirty is in the eyes of the beholder.  LA gets away with as much
or more than anyone.

But, I think your desire to see Portland win has softened your brain.
So I will request that your sentence be commuted to having to count the
times that Shaq walks and the refs don't call it.  Of course, that is
not possible, but that's what makes it a tough and just punishment for
your heresy!
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net