Utah-Portland (R)

I guess all the talent in the world doesn't matter if you chicken out when
the pressure is on. That's why I love having Pot and Antoine on the team.
Battleship Potapenko would have torpedoed Malone after that elbow, and
Walker never shrinks from carrying (or at least attempting to) the team on
his shoulders. Now, that can be good and bad, but I'd rather see the Celtics
lose trying, than what Portland did tonight down the stretch.
Question on the "Malone and Stockton Rules": if Malone or Stockton killed
somebody, would the deceased be charged with a flagrant foul?
Oh well, I want Portland to win so badly, I'm being irrational...Still,
given the choice between NBC's current darlings and the Jazz, I'd rather see
Shaq and Kobe win the West. I just don't want to see basketball games
decided by dirty tricks and inept/corrupt officiating. At least the Lakers
aren't a dirty team, and I can always turn the sound down on the TV when
Brownhead Costas goes ballistic on Kobe... Of course, if the Blazers are too
chicken to handle Utah, I'd prefer to see San Antonio win the West.