Yet Another Gary Payton Trade

So I'm thinking Mercer, Walker, and Barros for Payton and
Seattle's lottery pick.   The reason I like this deal is
it revitalizes the career of Kenny Anderson.  You
play Payton and Anderson together in the backcourt, and I
think a qualitative synergy takes place, as well as keeping
Pierce at small forward, not that I think he would have any
problem playing shooting guard.  With their lottery pick, the C's
select the Pippenish Shawn Marion from UNLV and he comes off the
bench as a super sub.  Plus, everyone's favorite Tony The Tiger
Battie stays put and develops.  Now, only if I can get word to
Il Duce about this deal.  I'll have to send off an encrypted
message to Jersey Red.....
Ray