RE: we all make mistakes

Also, one major beef that Dave Cowens (and the rest of the Hornets team) had
with Geiger,  is that he sat out last year's playoffs with the Hornets as he
had a minor injury, but didn't want to take any risks due to the fact that
he was out of contract at the end of the season. I believe Cowens referred
to the injury as a "pulled heartstring" on several occasions and didn't even
try to hide his disgust......doesn't sound like Geiger is

<<l also wonder how happy the people on this list would have been if we
traded
away the future (Van Horn) to end up with Hill & Geiger to attain short term
(and limited) success,
considering that we gave up a lot less to get VP and there is still debate
concerning the merit of that deal.>>

Geo