Armstrong

I've been reading in the list wishes for an uptempo high energy point guard... i just think daryl armstrong is the man.  is he already tied up in orlando?  if so, is there a way we could acquire him thru trading?  i love his game coz of all the energy and hustle he brings in night in and night out.  Mr. intensity is currently the best six man awardee of this season. i'll choose him over penny in a heartbeat judging their performances the last couple of years!