Re: Knicks Miami

i would just like to say that stockton and malone are two of the worst
dive artists i have ever seen.  "did someone touch me?"  bang, they're
on the floor.  what a couple of cry babies.  please, no one ever
advocate their ilk playing for boston.  i want ball players not
whiners.  stockton has this reputation for not whining....where did that
come from?  if jason williams so much as laid a finger on him he was on
the floor.  ugh.  this is why i don't like the nba.  if it weren't for
the celtics i would only watch football.

later, Jake