Team of the Century

Hey all,

As the last playoffs series for the century comes to an end I've decided
that it would be interesting to name an All-Time team of the century.

What I'm looking for is a vote for a player at each position - Center,
Forward, Forward, Guard and Guard.

I am also looking for a team of the future, so once again I will need a
vote from each position (C, F, F, G, G) on who people believe will be
the team of the future. These can be players in the college system now
(eg. Lamar Odom) and go back to the 1992-93 season (Shaquille O'Neal,
Alonzo Mourning, etc.)

If you wish to discuss then by all means do so on the list but if you'd
rather just vote send them to me and at the end of the month I will
tally all of the votes and send the team of the century (the seven top
players not in the top 5 votes will make up the bench - no need to vote
for the bench) to the list.

Thanks,

Warwick