trade possibilities

Speculation on Pippen and Richmond, in my opinion, is a waste of time unless
we're talking about a three-way deal. The Celts really have needs at two
positions: power forward and point guard. Richmond and Pippen don't fit, and I
don't see us doing anything that doesn't involve improvement at those positions.
Payton is probably a pipe dream. Gugliotta is interesting, but not a perfect fit
(although I'd take him if the price was Mercer and anyone other than Walker,
Pierce, V or Anderson). I'll be shocked if the C's trade for a high lottery
pick, so I don't buy the Anderson for a pick stuff. I guess if I had to guess
right now, I'd zero in on Terrell Brandon, who figures to go in a sign-and-trade
from Minnesota. I haven't identified the likely power forward acquisition just
yet.

Mark