Re: FW: Celtics trade situation

>> Josh-
>>
>> I have heard that Anderson is the guy they want to move, and Mercer is
>> the guy they HAVE to package to get it done, the Celtics will get value
>> for Mercer, and will get little to nothing for Anderson, and the Package
>> will free up alittle room for Boston to play with. Now as for Battie, he
>> has told people close to him that he wants to be in a situation where he
>> may have a chance to start, and he doesn't feel he'll get that in
>> Boston, so he may bolt as a free agent.

Somebody needs to talk to this young man and tell him that there's no way
he's going anywhere to start/play big minutes. You keep Battie because of
all the career backups that have come through this organization, and God
knows there's been a ton of them, and unfortunately, most of them started,
he's the one that could actually make a difference in a game "coming off
the bench." Right now he looks like he could develop, after a lot of work,
into a Rasheed Wallace-like player. But...if he thinks he's worth a lot of
money because he thinks he could/should be starting somewhere...introduce
him to Donald Sterling.

Paul M.

>I doubt Boston can land PJ Brown
>> from Miami, I have heard about a sign and trade involving the Clipper #1
>> pick and Lorenzen Wright.
>> BskBALL

If the Heat don't beat the Knicks or don't make it to the Eastern
Conference Finals...keep Pitino away from the phone if Riley calls. Riley
will call...and Ricky will get taken.

Paul M.