Battie and brother -Reply

I remember Derrick Battie from his collegiate days as a Temple University
player.  He wasn't very good...

>>> Jim Hill <jahill@leasingservice.com> 05/11/99 04:30pm >>>
I'm not so sure Battie is going to be traded.  I read that his older
brother, who is 6' 9" 250 lbs., is going to be working out with Tony and
the Celt's this summer and has also been invited to play in the summer
league for the Celt's.

Might this be a "we'll sign your brother and you two can play together
if you sign here" ploy?  My understanding is that the brother has played
overseas recently.  I do not have any facts about that however.  The
size is good for a back up PF.  I wonder if he can rebound?

Does anyone have any info on him?

<Jim