Pick #37!!!

After all this hand wringing and speculation the NBA.com site confirms we have our own 2nd round pick this draft; #37!.  Oh happy day we can now plan for our usage of the pick, and fit the final piece of the championship puzzle in place.  It is like being a kid in a candy store, trying to pick from so many sumptuous treats.  Do we take a PG or PF, maybe a future all-star center, regardless it is only a few short months before this new superstar takes his rightful place in the starting lineup along with the recent past Celtic draft picks, and brilliant other player acquisitions, as well as continuing the history of brilliant selections like, Bird, McHale, Hondo, Russell, Cowens, Reggie, Antoine, Bias and Michael Smith. They all made us proud.

I count the hours until that fateful draft day in July when the basketball gods deliver unto us the next great Celtic.  Yell it from the mountaintop the #37 pick is ours, let us lose sleep no more.

Greg