Re: Pitino the Dictator-YES (or simple solutions for simple minds)

Want to see a different NBA. A better one? Pay these guys enough dough to
live on and sit down at the end of the season and see what their worth. Get
the stat book out. I would love to get paid 8 years in advance.

At 02:06 AM 5/9/99 EDT, you wrote:
>--- KK wrote:
>I'm sure the players would be amused by your
>description of their station in life.
>--- end of quote ---
>yeah.  I really got to agree with KK.
>
>These guys are multimillionaires.  Youtake a guy like Walker, true he has
tremendous earning potential, but he's already made so much money that he
could quit tomorrow and be fine with some wise investing.   Or a guy like
Mercer could decide he's done running and going all out in the Pitino
system and go take the big $$ to play somewhere else next year. Pitino
can't risk pushing these guys that far.