Two observations

1.  I see a lot of criticism of the Celtic's woes.  But we seem to
forget the recent history.  Some say that we held on to the big three
too long etc.  Some say we have become an expansion team.  Well, I guess
so.  What other franchise had to lose two franchise players, Bias and
Lewis, and just kept on rolling.  It is amazing that we have been able
to assemble the talent we now have after that string of bad luck.  It
would kinda be like Kobe and Shaq, or Malone and Stockton, or Jordan or
Pippen.  Where would those teams be if they lost two young players like
that even before they were fully developed? Not to mention the fact that
Dee Brown never developed and that Ford was a good enough coach to keep
a mediocre team in the playoffs and out of the lottery for several
years.  No wonder folks.  You can't lay this at the feet of Pitino or
even Gaston.

Now we just need to get the chemistry right.  And that can't be "taught"
or "coached", you gotta be lucky to a certain extent.

2.  While at dinner tonight the bar had the classic sports channel
playing and there was a spot on the 1969 year.  I believe it was showing
the Lakers and Celtics.  And you know what, those guys could play today.
And they would do just fine thank you.  They played a team game, and
that makes all the difference.  If you have a team that plays together
and cares more about team than self, then we have a chance.  In other
words, this team needs to grow up, mature, whatever you want to call it.

Take care, and here's to the lottery, may we win the pick!
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw