Re: Fantasy League

Hey Jim,

I just wanted to thank the league for letting me in. I had a great time,
especially making trades with Michael and trying to make trades with Mark.
It seemed like a very competitive league and I thought I was done when
Juwan Howard, Keith Van Horn and Alan Henderson all went down at the end
of the season on me.

Oh by the way, you forgot to mention that even though I did get in as a
last minute replacement, I did have the benefit of having the 1st pick
in the draft (Someone in Celtics land had to get the 1st pick and use it
on Tim Duncan). I think that, plus some begginers luck brought home the
title.

See ya next year,
Tone