Summer League Schedule

Hi,

I thought I would post the Celts summer league schedule (as reported in
the Boston Herald) in the hope that some of you will go watch a few of
the games (and report on them). At least you probably won't have to pay
70 bucks for a seat.

----

"Pitino has scheduled voluntary practice sessions for his players at
HealthPoint throughout the offseason, and will field squads in the Los
Angeles Summer League (July 10-20) and a league the Celtics are hosting
at UMass-Boston between (July 26-Aug. 3)."